Seton Family Store's donation assistants receive, sort, clean and display items donated for sale; welcoming and greeting donors; screening and accepting donations; providing a donation receipt when requested.
* Follow all Covid-19 safety protocols
* Receive donations and provide charitable contribution receipts
* Evaluate clothing and shoes donated and separate sellable & unsellable items
* Hang & stock prepared donations by category
* Adhere to pricing guidelines and use appropriate resources provided
* Maintain safe and clean work station(s)
* Restock inventory as needed
* Other duties as assigned by the Staff
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
* Experience in a retail setting
* Experience and knowledge of donation brands, condition, values and pricing
* Volunteer should be a team player and enjoy volunteering independently.
* Able to lift and carry heavy objects helpful but not required.
* Excellent customer service skills are required.