StarkFresh has been undergoing changes over the past two years as part of refinement and clearer focus on the work that we do and the impact that work does. During this time we have strengthened our board and we are looking for an at-large member to join to further help us to expand
upon the good that we have been doing throughout the community.
If you are unaware of all that StarkFresh does, starting at our website www.starkfresh.org as well as taking a peek at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/starkfresh are good places to start.
StarkFresh is tackling the causes of hunger by creating realistic pathways out of poverty.
I would also be more than happy to meet with you to discuss how you can help and answer
Here are some quick facts about the board itself.
* Currently 11 members (Looking for an at-large board member)
* Physical board meetings held every month (typically)
* Meetings held 6:30-9pm on the third Wednesday of those months (typically)
* Monthly board correspondence via email
Commitment from you as a board member
* Attend physical meetings
* Be willing to advocate for StarkFresh
* Be an active participant in guiding the future direction of StarkFresh
* Support the activities, program and fundraising efforts of StarkFresh
* Financial responsibility of $500 equivalent annually
* Take an active role in fundraising and other committee work
* Volunteer 20 hours of helping each year