Esperança delivers cargo containers carrying medical donations to under-resourced hospitals, clinics, and community health centers in Jinotega, Nicaragua. Esperança ensures that every container delivered will meet specific needs of the recipient hospital or clinic, equipping the medical staff with life-saving tools to improve diagnosis, treatment, and care.
YOU can make a difference today by becoming a Donation Intake Volunteer!
- Sort, package, and inventory donated medical supplies and equipment
- Research donated equipment purpose and values
- Assist with additional program tasks as determined by Program Director
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word and Excel, experience with Access a plus
- Experience in a clinical setting is a plus