Volunteers provide a friendly caring walking escort or wheelchair transport for patients and guests throughout the facility. Volunteers work as a team to complete errands and deliver flowers, mail and packages to patients at St. Cloud Hospital. Enhance a positive patient care environment to provide a superior patient experience.
We seek volunteers who:
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Are flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks.
* Utilize excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Work independently and as a cooperative member of a team.
* Are friendly, patient and able to initiate conversation.
* Sensitive, tactful and able to work in a stressful environment.
* Communicate clearly in English.
* Are self-motivated.
* Have a compassionate desire to help others.
* Are sensitive to the needs of others and their well being.
* Are able to respect and maintain confidentiality.
* Have the physical ability to perform all duties.