Share your pet and be a friendly companion
- Visit patients in facilities in an area near your school or home
- Bring your calm, well-behaved pet to visit with patients
- Contribute to our patients’ quality of life just by being there and sharing your pet
How can you benefit by being a volunteer?
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Volunteer with your pet
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Feel pride in making an impact
- Be appreciated
- Volunteering can add years to your life.
- A study of 10,000 people, published in the journal Health Psychology found that those who regularly volunteer are less likely to die than non-volunteers. And people who give back for the "right" reasons (e.g., to help other, not to feel better about themselves) stay alive the longest.
We offer you:
- FREE TB test
- Extremely flexible assignments
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule