Educational Events Coordinator to volunteer two days a week to assist our Population Health department to assist with planning, organizing and coordinating a Community Care Team training conference.
This volunteer role involves working with the Community Care Team Regional Conference Planning Committee to:
1. Assist in researching stakeholders to be invited, managing outgoing invitations using both regular mail and email, managing the RSVP list including who has registered and paid for the event.
2. Coordinate facilities for the event including ordering catering and scheduling and advising housekeeping.
3. Manage the email box associated with the event including answering questions and providing directions.
4. Attend biweekly organizational meetings of the planning committee
5. Coordinate with Valet and Security for the event.
6. Day of event: assist with registration and name tags, directing participants to the correct rooms, collecting evaluation forms.
6. Assist with the post event details such as distribution of CME/CEU certificates, surveys and thank-you notes to invited speakers.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who is a recent retiree or perhaps, is looking to hone their skills in events planning. The event is being planned for November, so we would need someone to start work on this as soon as possible!