Help seniors and adults with visual impairments access healthcare, consumer, social and recreational activities, events, and opportunities, thus allowing them to maintain mobility and quality of life in Southern Delaware and thereby allowing them to maintain independence and age in place.
Work with like-minded volunteers providing arm-through-arm, door-through-door personalized ride services to members.
- Learn cloud-based software system to match/schedule daily drivers and riders.
- Job requires basic data entry skills, knowledge of excel, Adobe, and the ability to learn computer software.
- Ability to use Google Maps, Gmail, Sheets or Google Docs, and Google Voice or Hangouts a big plus!
- Outstanding customer service skills an absolute must!
- Background check required.
Opportunity to work from home.
Credits earned in a personal transportation account for your own use.