Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking a responsible individual to serve as Competition Chair in Nash County.
- Recruit, screen and train new members of the Competition Committee
- Attend and fully participate in local committee meetings
- Ensure that an annual competition plan is developed, approved by the Local Program Coordinator and implemented
- Evaluate competition plans, goals and objectives annually
- Submit a final report to the local coordinator to assist with the local accreditation document
Additional potential responsibility:
- Attend training and competition events