Special Olympics North Carolina is looking for a responsible individual to serve as an Outreach Chair in the Beaufort & Hyde Counties area. The Outreach chair will develop plans and activities to reach eligible persons who have not yet had the opportunity to participate in Special Olympics.
- Recruit, screen and train members of the outreach Committee and all associated volunteers
- Ensure that an annual outreach plan in developed and implemented
- Ensure the recommended duties of the Outreach Committee are delegated to its members
- Evalute outreach plans, goals, and objectives annually
- Submit a final report to the local coordinator to assist with the completion of the local accreditation document