Customer Service! Answer telephones and direct phone calls to proper staff. Distribute promotions and educate blood donors on being a donor with the Oklahoma Blood Institute. Answer donor questions and help donors get prepared to donate!
As the Tulsa Center front desk Receptionist:
- Provide AMAZING customer service by delivering our service promise to the donor and guests
- Attention to detail with phone inquires
- Administrative support for the OBI staff members
- Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
- Provide donor educational materials and hand out promotional materials
- Observe donors for medical reactions
- Maintain an orderly waiting area, helping to stock snacks, drinks and make cookies for donors
Qualifications:Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing.Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.Friendly and enjoys working with people.Some computer skills preferred, but not required.Be able to follow the established dress code as a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute.
Benefits:Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives.Meet some of the most amazing people in your community, also known as the Oklahoma Blood Institute blood donors!