Help facilitate baseball and/or softball activities for youth participants ages 6 to 13 during At Bat clinics. Teach them how to throw, catch and hit or pitch properly.
Coaches responsibilities are as followed:
- Provide a safe physical environment.
- Communicate in a positive way.
- Teach basic skills and strategy to players.
- Helping players become fit and value fitness for a lifetime.
- Help young people develop character.
Visit the copied link below to sign up for a clinic:
July 9, 2018 Meet Up & Eat Up Block Party Heilmann Recreation Center 19601 Crusade St Detroit, MI 48205 3 pm to 6 pm July 11, 2018 Metro Detroit Youth Day Belle Isle Park 8:30 am to 2:30 pm July 12, 2018 Meet Up & Eat Up Block Party Patton Recreation Center 2301 Woodmere St Detroit, MI 48209 3 pm to 6 pm