We are looking for multiple individuals to serve as Marketing Managers within our non-profit. More senior individuals as well as junior staff will be considered. Marketing skills using social media and web development are preferred. Experience in a non-profit environment is desirable. The position requires the ability to recruit and direct volunteers in support of the Marketing organization at FACTR. Are you a creatve type who loves both problem solving and working with the bay area's diverse immigrant/refugee community? This may be the perfect volunteer opportunity for you.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- design and develop marketing materials (including advertisements and brochures)
- draft press and media releases
- liaise with public relations and media contacts
- help plan, prepare and conduct presentations, marketing events etc.
- update company website and social media
- marketing experience (or course of study)
- proficient in social media and relevant computer applications
Please send us your resume if you are interested in this position.