Support and assist with the full range of client services to military members, veterans and their families, to include: emergency communications; information and referral; access to financial assistance; and family follow-up services.
OPEN TIME DAYSREQUIRED TRAINING
Flexible, with a scheduled time commitment.
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• Specific SAF on-line casework and case management system training
• Specific SAF classroom training regarding practices, policies and procedures
• SAF Basic Training webinars (SAF Overview; Military 101; Family Follow-up; etc.)
• Familiarization with the SAF Manual (ARC 1295)
• Diversity, Sensitivity and Awareness eLearning (Recommended)