JerseySTEM recruits College students to coach/teach STEM classes to underserved kids in New Jersey.
For that, we mobilize:
- Volunteer College Students to teach,
- Libraries and Middle Schools to host
- Corportations to sponsor
The University Liaison serves as a conduit between JerseySTEM and the different institutions affiliated with the university.
- Coordinate and/or Attend career fairs (twice a ear)
- Connect with Deans and faculty to explore opportunities
- Connect with students groups, collegiate chapters of professional societies to explore parterships
- 2-4 hours/week. Mostly email.
Please submit a resume and.or a linkedin profile.