What's We Are Looking For Starting this fall we will have multiple locations and need the following for each:
- 2 instructors (teaching simple, impactful Chrysalis Curriculum (adding your own flavor)10:45 am-Noon)
- 5 volunteer staff (Set up, food prep, food service, break down, clean up)
- 5 mentors (Work/talk with students during STEAM activity (9:45-10:30) and during lunch (12:15-1pm))
- 2 Seasoned Ladies (1. Oversee operations, 2. Lead a parent support group and 3. Facilitate a parenting class)
- 2 Interns-High School or College Students who need complete community service hours or internship (Assists Instructors, Volunteers, Mentors and Seasoned Mothers where needed.
What's Required All volunteers, mentors and interns are required to:
- Complete a background check $25/person (by August 1st)
- Purchase a t-shirt $15 (by July 15) to wear during sessions, events and field trips.
- Complete an online orientation and quiz.
- Complete an in person training Saturday, August 11th at Kelly Branch Library from 10am-1pm.
- 1st Saturdays September -December are mandatory. Each location will have it's own team (9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1)
- 3rd Saturdays September-December are group sessions where we meet in one location for community events. This is optional. (10/20, 11/17, 12/15)