The administrative & Operations Intern will help to coordinate, planning and directing services that support the running of an organization like bookkeeping, telephone operations, front office operations, mail distribution and data management. The intern will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Project management support;
- Office management;
- Basic bookkeeping;
- Data entry;
- Human Resource Assistance;
- Assist with social media;
- Oversee CCWF office operations on daily basis to promote office efficiency;
- Assist in management of staff, interns and volunteers as needed;
- Prepare and organize events;
- Supporting Salesforce & Campaign Monitor.
- High School graduate, current college student, or college graduate who is self-motivated and directed;
- Able to dedicate at least 120 hours within a 3-4 month period;
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Organized, reliable and multitasking abilities;
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to e-mail, telephone calls and direct communication from staff;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Environment & performance of the group, and quick learner who is eager to grow;
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
- Spanish language is not required but would be an asset.
- Some experience required;
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles;
- Moderate computer skills, MS Office (Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages, and PowerPoint/Keynote).
- This internship can be used to credits earned for an academic internship , dependent upon the institution’s approval;
- This is an unpaid internship, but a small stipend is provided based on a number of hours completed at the end of the internship.