SEEKING BOARD MEMBERS & ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
As we celebrate our growth, we also recognize that we have an opportunity to enhance our Board of Directors and Advisory Council by adding new members who can add diversity, help us capitalize on our momentum, and make our organization even stronger. We are seeking individuals who can bring unique expertise in fundraising, human resources, law, strategic planning, and the arts to further the mission and reach of San Diego Civic Youth Ballet.
Board members :
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization
- Maintain the legal and ethical standing of the organization and its staff
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the organization
- Ensure that the organization remains accountable to its donors and to the general public
- Actively secure resources needed to execute the organization's mission.
- Support the organization financially through an annual Give or Get policy
Advisory Council members: