Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered non-profit aiming to provide innovative programs that support underrepresented groups and communities in US and on the global scale.
We are continuously looking for volunteers who are thinkers and doers. Our programs are ideal for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSRs) volunteer programs looking to connect their potential future leaders to important projects to build their confidence and skills set.
We’re looking for a UI/UX developer who will be a key team member for the ASI Inclusion Project. The responsibilities would include:
- Translate Collaborate with marketing team to conduct user behavior and research to understand ASI users.
- Translate user research findings into design concepts; create wireframes and mockups that improve ASI website user experiences.
- Working alongside with other developers, and Project Managers to collaborate and iterate on the user experience of our platform/application/etc.
- Past UI/UX experience, preferably web design experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch, or comparable design software.
- Experience in conducting user and marketing research is desirable but not required
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with diverse groups of people