Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Engagement & Recognition volunteer is an integral part in the success of Advance Social Innovation. The Engagement & Recognition volunteer is responsible for handling all engagement and recognition efforts for ASI & CrowdDoing. Our Engagement & Recognition volunteer possesses the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, multitasking, and phenomenal communication skills. This individual will be handling our Buddy Mentor Program!
- Champion for managing the entire Buddy program as outlined in established guidelines; which includes assigning a new volunteer to shadow a Buddy based on eligibility criteria.
- Markets engaging announcements regarding Buddy program to volunteers via our company intranet to create Buddy talent pool and encourage sign ups.
- Ensure that there are active Buddies readily available to mentor in each department to support new volunteer transition.
- Responsible for introducing Buddy and new volunteer and explain program guidelines.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with each Buddy relationship to provide the needed support and check on Buddy partner progress.
- Liaison between Buddy and volunteer to address in questions or concerns.
- Manages Buddy program exit survey by collecting and analyzing feedback upon volunteer graduating from program.
- Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Human Resources experience preferred; experience implementing engagement programs required.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all volunteers.
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization
- Must be tech savvy REQUIRED