We are looking for CrowdDoing project managers that have extensive experience preferably 5 years experience We need project managers to manage various projects.We aim to help social enterprises scale to their transformative potential through systemic change oriented project management.
The project manager plans, monitors and manages projects from initiation through to completion. Utilizes resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, risks and changes for Social Enterprises.. Manages projects to ensure it meets the Social Enterprise requirements, internal or external stakeholders are satisfied and it meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, and timeframes. Agile a plus but not required!
· Entrepreneurial with a self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
· Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively execute in a fast-paced work environment
· Detail oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results
· Ability to work and communicate professionally and effectively with others at all levels of the organization
· Ability to work as part of a team in virtual setting, to take on tasks with high level of complexity
· Track record of taking initiative, producing quality work, and meeting tight deadlines
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Ability to complete and manage projects with minimal direction
· Continuous-improvement minded - understands business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
· Ability to support the development and implantation of schedules for highly complex, multi-venue projects, phasing and property-wide programs
· Demonstrated expertise in finance (budgets, cash flows, etc.) and business practices
· Proficiency with various project management programs